We'll never be royals


Hey dear readers

I was very surprised by all your lovely comments on my previous post. My view on the blogger world was too dark, there are still bloggers who do love to blog, to read to share. And it was so nice to discover this. Thank you all. Keep on inspiring and being inspired by others.

But now for something else! A hair tutorial.
I found this on an other blog, but I totally forgot where! Pleas let me know if you recognize it.

Ik was erg verbaasd door al jullie lieve reacties op mijn vorige post. Mijn visie op de blogger wereld was te donker, er zijn nog steeds bloggers die het geweldig vinden om the blogger, om te lezen en te delen. En het was zo leuk om dit te ontdekken, dank jullie wel. Ga door met inspireren en met geïnspireerd worden door andere bloggers!

Maar nu even iets anders. Een haar tutorial.
Ik heb dit op een andere blog gevonden gisterenavond maar ik weet niet meer welke blog! Laat me weten als je het herkend dan kan ik het er bij zetten.


Last night after washing my hair I put in some curling mouse. 
Then I divided my hair in different layers and one by one I curled them and pinned them in little donuts on my head. (I used a shit load of bobby pins)

Gisteren avond na het wassen van mijn haar heb ik er wat krulmousse in gedaan. Daarna heb ik mijn haar in plukjes verdeeld en deze opgedraaid tot kleine donutjes die ik daarna heb vastgespeld met schuif speltjes. 


After a night sleeping I took them out. 
I actually like it better when I twist my hair into one big donut. But the effect was still pretty cool.

Na een nachtje slapen haalde ik ze er weer uit. 
Ik vind het eigenlijk leuker als ik mijn haar in een grote donut opdraai, dan zijn de krullen wat groter en rustiger.
Maar toch is het effect behoorlijk cool!


Golden Dress Mulberry, Nude heels Mango. (I wore these heels to my first gala, I paired it with a dress that I made myself form an offwhite Missoni fabric.)

Gouden jurk Mulberry, Nude Hakken Mango. (Ik heb deze hakken gedragen naar mijn eerste gala. Ik droeg ze toen met een jurk die ik zelf gemaakt had van een creme witte Missoni stof.)



I showed this dress before on the blog here
This was two years ago, I was a little younger a little thinner and a little blonder back then... 
Do you think I changed much?

Ik heb deze jurk eerder op laten zien op de blog hier.
Dit was twee jaar geleden, ik was toen een beetje jonger, een beetje dunner en een beetje blonder...
Vinden jullie dat ik veel ben verandert? 


I think I look a bit like Lorde with this hair do, maybe some more eyeliner to finish the look? 

Hihi, ik lijk wel een beetje op Lorde met dit haar, misschien moet ik de look afmaken met heftige eyeliner?


xxx Anna


45 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress!! Thank you so much for your lovely comment and sure we would love to follow you, following you now and hope you do the same
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photos was amazing, Anna! The lights was awesome. We will try this! Great idea! Nice to meet you!
    Eva e Valentina --- the anarCHIC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh let me know if you try it out! I would very much like to see the results.

      Delete
  3. A wonderful dress which fits you perfect and I know there are really many good and nice bloggers!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u for visit my blog and nice comment :)
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank u for vist <3
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the nails <3
    Xo,
    Julie | http://www.juliechagas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your nails. and shoes. the dress look lovely on you, but not my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great nails! And I love the look of the loose waves...easy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks gorgeous! I have seen this hair tutorial too before but I also forgot where LOL. I've curled my hair this way both with using twisty method (like your did here) and with braiding my hair. But I found that I needed to wear a sleeping cap to bed since I move around when I sleep. Otherwise when I wake up in the morning, my hair will not only be curly, but it's also super frizzy.

    -Gita
    www.mimiandchichi.com
    Keep in touch with me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my hair is always super frizzy ): but maybe this would help, thanks for the tip! (:

      Delete
  10. Leuke nagels en jurk en mooi haar. Groetjes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the title of the blog, it's from lorde song right and the hair tutorial is helpful I'm gonna try it out cause the curl look great on you just gonna try to find moose! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your nails are perfect! I like the yellow color~
    I also love your dress x)

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the dress <3

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look so amazing! this blog is so clear and elegance! and nails- breathtaking :)
    follow you sweety :)

    anecia & roses ♥ blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this manicure!!! I have to try it!
    Big kiss
    Diana
    http://www.thespirald.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow you look amazing. Love the dress and manicure. The soft waves look so pretty :)

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your nails!

    www.addictforyou96.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look amazing :) And I love your hair ;)
    Muilo Burbulai

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the nails and drss is perfect! amazing shape and colour!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous nail shades! i love your hair too<3
    follow my blog bohoyoho.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. ♥♥ ahh i love your pics so much . You look so pretty girl . You is so classic looks here

    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Many thanks for your kind comment! Enjoy your Sunday <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your blog it's amazing dear! Off course i'll follow you :') You're beautiful :))

    Sweet Love,
    sweetcamomile.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful photos and beautiful nails :)
    You look lovely!
    xoxo
    Iza

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, stunning outfit, you look so pretty in this dress. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa <333

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for the tutorial.. Well, you definitely are sooo much cuter than Lorde, my dear!

    Cristina
    The Style Avenger

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful nails!
    That nude sandals are perfect!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Really great, you look like a doll!
    Beautiful dress

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful hairstyle, of course I don't need it because of my natural curly hair (and this is not so easy to deal with!) Anyway I loved your speech about sharing contents, passion and inspirations! This is why I opened my blog, because I want to find everyday a new idea, a new inspiration, a new writing style! Kisses and share the love <3

    www.sbirilla.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  30. beautiful
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful, I love the Yellow nails! Thanks for dropping by my blog! ox

    http;//www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. you look amazing! prettier than Lorde ;D

    xx
    vina
    pinapina.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Anna :) i took a look at your blog&really like it much,,it looks like a great''mazagine''you look so gorgeous,,Would you like to follow each other;?let me know,,
    http://styleinthessbiky.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete