Valentine, a day for chocolate, dinner, candlelight and sweet and sexy gifts.
1. One of my all time favorite lingerie sets is Fifi from Agent Provocateur. It's simple but so delicate, I love it. Especially the red one, too bad I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore...
2. If you're more sweet than sexy try out Katerina Nis. Her candy colored collection is a bit pricy but so super cute. If you don't have a lover to spoil you this year. Treat your self with one of her pieces, instant feel good.
3. Not a millionaire? Me neither. That is why I really like OYSHO. I found this shop in Italy but for everyone who does not live there they have a perfect webshop. They ship fast and it is not expensive.
4. Maybe you're not into lingerie but more hosiery. Bebaroque is the brand for you. Their shiny tights leggings and bodies make every girl go mad.
5. ... I skipped 5... seems I can't count
6. Angela Friedman has a webshop on Etsy. She makes the most beautiful corsets and I am especially fond of the robes. They are handmade specially for your sizes so it is expensive but for the more advanced lingerie wearer I think it'll be absolutely worth it.
7. Last but not least an old friend. La Lilouche remember I did a giveaway with her? I never really got over how much I love her pieces. She is now on maternity leave but I hope that when she will be back she'll have loads of new wonderful pieces.
Have a wonderful valentines day!!!
Ps. In 2 days I'll host an amazing giveaway with Maribelle By Donna Jane for valentines day.
Follow my blog here if you don't want to miss it!